STOTT PILATES Reformer, Pilates with Props, Total Barre, Aerial Pilates, TRX, Strong First Kettlebell, Core and Restore, Essential Reformer, Tower and Chair.
The Pilates Center of Omaha specializes in the STOTT PILATES® method – the contemporary approach to the mind-body exercise method pioneered by Joseph Pilates more than 85 years ago. STOTT PILATES is an exercise method for all bodies at all stages of life and a completely modifiable system of more than 500 exercises performed on a mat or using specialized equipment.
STOTT PILATES has a 20-year legacy of research and development of the original exercise method pioneered by Joseph Pilates 90 years ago. STOTT PILATES is a contemporary approach to traditional Pilates. It is one that incorporates modern biomechanic research and current thinking about movement and therapy and is recognized worldwide by the medical community as a leader in the industry. You benefit because you get the body transforming and slimming results from Pilates while also improving the health of your spine and improving your posture.
Our extensively trained instructors offer a variety of training options, but we recommend all Pilates clients begin with our Private Intro package or the Group Intro package to evaluate your personal needs and help you design a program that will meet your health and fitness goals. Many clients continue to train privately, join group reformer classes, or combine their pilates training with one of our other group fitness classes that include Total Barre, Pilates with Props, Aerial Pilates, TRX, Strong First Kettlebell and more.
* We recommend beginning with private sessions to better evaluate your needs and help develop your program. However, if you have a friend at a similar fitness level, you could begin as a semi-private.
* Several group class options are available. Please visit our class schedule page.
* If you are practicing Pilates before pregnancy, you can safely continue during your pregnancy with permission from your doctor.
* Private sessions are by appointment only. You can pre-book as many prepaid visits as you like.
* 18-hour notice of cancellation is required for ALL group fitness classes to avoid being charged.
* 24-hour notice of cancellation is required for private, semi-private and group reformer classes.
* Many people are sensitive. Please refrain from using perfumes before your visit.
* Wear comfortable exercise clothes, but avoid oversized clothing to allow your instructor to observe your alignment and avoid any balancing hazards.
* Please place your cell phone on silent prior to class starting, if you must take a call do so in the entry area.
* Our instructors are highly qualified fitness professionals. To benefit from different teaching styles, we recommend working with more than one instructor.
* The exercise methods taught at the Pilates Center of Omaha can be done daily. We recommend one to three times a week to get started.
We developed our studio policies with you in mind!
All class packages expire within 6 months of purchase date and are non-transferable and non refundable. Be sure to purchase the package that matches your exercise commitment.
18-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for your group fitness class. As long as you cancel your class reservation at least 18 hours in advance you will not lose your session.
24-hour notice is required for private, semi-private and group reformer classes.
As long as you cancel your reformer class reservation or private appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the class/appointment start time, you will not lose your session .
Late cancels are considered any class cancelled within the time restraints of the class start time.
No shows are not showing up for a booked class without letting us know in advance.
If you are not able to make it to a class, please cancel online or by calling or emailing us prior to the class start time (even one minute). This will help other clients get a spot in class.
Accountability matters in fitness. If there were no penalty for canceling, it would be a lot more tempting to forget a workout – our policy adds one more reason to come to class… get a great workout and work towards your goals as a result!
Our classes are very popular. We have added more classes, but there are still many with wait-lists. Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure classes are a commitment and attended.
Answering a few questions will allow us to develop the optimum program to meet your health and fitness goals. Please complete our registration and waiver and bring them to your first session.
*****Insert waiver here*****